Archive for category GRO
For the attention of
GRO/LRS Engagement manager
WITHOUT PREJUDICE OR MALICE
Again I thank you for the quick reply to my question’s which has triggered more of the same and I hope you
will be kind enough to answer as I think you would agree that we the people must ask the hard questions of
our public servants so as not to fall into the trap of ignorance and to ensure the people of this Island keep
our sovereignty in tact for all that will follow after us as is our duty to them and the landmass we all dwell
I have 10 questions that I am sure a man in your prominent position can answer otherwise logic dictates that
you would not be in that job would it not?
Also just a technical point of order, It is my wish as a man that you address me as Clive-Albert because
my research suggests that there may be a problem with using the name in its fullest form and I am not
yet fully satisfied that the premise of using it is not fraudulent therefore it follows that until that doubt
is cleared it is not my wish to use the name if it’s use is fraudulent and will cause harm.
- Please can you show me the law/act/ or statute that obliges all living men and women to have a name?
- Where is it stated in any law/act/ or statute that a name must be registered?
- What is the worst that can happen if a name is not registered with the local Registrar’s Office or indeed
any Registrar’s Office in the UK and why if we are all free born?
- If parents cannot by their own free choice take the decision to register the product of their union
in the system then how are we free?
- If the Birth Certificate is merely a recording of the event and you are only ever entitled to copies of
the recorded information which in and of themselves cannot be altered, who owns the copyright to
the original information that was recorded with the Office of the Registrar General?
- Can the original information be removed from the Register?
- If you use the certificate for ID purposes such as National Insurance Number, Driving Licence and/or
Passport does this correlate with the warning?
- What are the ramifications of not heeding the warning and does this affect my status?
- Does it mean my National Insurance Number, Passport and Driving licence were obtained
- Can I in any way reverse the status by my revoking all administration obtained with ID via Birth
Certificate which held this warning?
I would appreciate a response to every question within ten (10) working days otherwise I will assume
that there is a problem and that these questions highlight the problem going on in this Country today
after all you should be able to give a true and honest answer to all these pertinent questions because
of your position in the GRO.