Archive for October, 2012
Thank you We Are Change Manchester.
WeAreChange Manchester caught up with Tony Topping at a New Horizons meet in St. Annes, Lancashire.
Posted by cadmar1944 in activism, admiralty law, Bankruptcy, Breaking News, Colour of Law, Deception, Disclosure, Economic Rights, Education, FED, Federal Styles Manual, Fleet Law, Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act, freedom, Global Non-Compliance, Gun Control, Illuminati, IRS, Law Research, NewEra, Rod Class, Title 42, Torts on October 16, 2012
This E-Mail was sent to me a few minutes ago (16:11 Central European TIme Tues October 16, 2012) from Peter Howell of http://suijuris.me/suij/
As it would be of great interest to many freedom seeking men and women I have taken the liberty of publising it here, with credit going to Rod
Class for his top class research. Thanks Rod.
This MO of the elites has probably been enacted in most western Countries if not all or at least where there is a Central Bank. Lets start asking
the awkward questions to our so called re-presenters, judges, Police and all other so called government bodies. Please read carefully the E-Mail
RE: Great News!
Bombshell: Rod Class gets FOURTH Administrative Ruling “Government Offices are Vacant”- All Government Officials are “Private Contractors”
Submitted by The South on Sun, 10/14/2012 – 18:25
In Politics, General + Law(s)
Yes, you read that correctly; it is true, and is now on the court record; black ink on white paper. Please read on:
A lot of us have been exposing the crime of the UNITED STATES corporation for many years, but until recently, no one has had the proof that all government offices are vacant; no one is home; those supposed government offices/agencies are being occupied by PRIVATE CONTRACTORS and are NOT being occupied by a legitimate government body.
This is equivalent to the ice cream man knocking on your door and extorting taxes from you. He has no lawful authority to do anything other than drive the ice cream truck – he’s not a government official; he’s an ice cream man.
Your supposed government officials are nothing more than ice cream men/women who are fraudulently extorting money from you and your family; throwing you in prison; taxing you to death; stealing your children and imposing their will on you, and enforcing their own internal-statutory rules and codes upon you and your family.
Rod Class has now received FOUR Administrative Rulings that prove what many of us have felt to be truth: What you think is government; what you think are legitimate Government Officials/Senators/Congressman/Policeman/Governors/Tax Collectors, etc. Are nothing more than private contractors, extorting money from American Citizens and failing to pay off the public debt as they are instructed to do by the 1933 bankruptcy.
What they have done is this:
These people have switched places with the average American Citizen. They are enforcing their own Administrative codes, that are only meant for THEM, upon regular Citizens who are not being paid by the corporation. The supposed elected officials have hoodwinked the country into an employment position without pay. They themselves are taking public money to occupy government seats/positions/agencies, when they are nothing more than private contractors … Felony!
They are treating us as if we are paid government employees; enforcing their own internal rules-regulations-codes, and statutes on the average Citizen, as well as conveniently forgetting to send us our weekly/monthly government employment check.
I’ve been preaching this for the last year + with no avail on this forum. Perhaps now, people will begin to listen and take action.
In these radio shows, Rod explains his Administrative Rulings from the various Judges; explains the con, and shows you, where in their very own US Codes the above aforementioned information is spot on.
There are a few shows you need to listen to, and here are some bullet points of those shows:
1. All BAR attorneys are prohibited from representing John Q. Public; can only represent government officials and employees within their own agencies, their BAR Charter says so.
2. Any Judge that prohibits you from representing yourself or hiring a defense other than a BAR attorney, are in fact, committing a felony on the bench in violation of the Taft-Hartly Act (running a closed union shop) and the Smith Act (overthrow of Constitutional form of Government)
3. Anytime an BAR attorney represents someone in a case against you, you can now claim that person is incompetent; a ward of the state, with no standing to sue.
4. Any and all tax collectors, police officers, sheriffs dept’s, DOT, tag agencies, BAR attorneys, Judges, Highway Patrol, supposed elected officials, are nothing more than private contractors, who can now be brought up on fraud charges for impersonating a public official while receiving federal funding.
5. Any and all home, vehicle, credit card loans are supposed to be discharged through the Treasury window, in compliance with the 1933 bankruptcy laws. These scumbags are double dipping and never discharging the debt like they are supposed to. They are embezzling the funds and pocketing them for themselves.
6. Every person sitting in prison today was railroading by a BAR attorney who’s first allegiance is to the State; who had no lawful authority to represent them; who worked in concert with the State to perpetrate a fraud upon it’s victims.
7. Orders from Administrative courts prove for the fourth time, an agency of the State is NOT an agency under the State.
8. Elected Officials are claiming 11th Amendment sovereignty, when it’s actually you and I that hold 11th Amendment sovereignty. They are getting paid by the corporation, you and I are not.
9. They have admitted to the crime of no one actually holding a public office; they are filling corporate seats and defrauding the public.
10. Political subdivisions are not getting their 40% funding from the Feds as they are supposed to get.
11. These Judges have admitted (black ink on white paper) that all these State Offices are ……….. EMPTY!
12. Now we have Administrative paperwork – ruling these public offices aren’t part of the State agencies.
13. Attorney Generals may not practice law; can’t represent the people who are not public officials.
14. If the State is a 3rd party interloper in your Marriage (marriage license); Vehicle Title (State Registration), etc. then they are liable for 1/3rd of the cost to manage the daily activities of that contract.
15. If the State demands you have a Drivers License and Tag your vehicle because it is registered with the State, then as the owner of the vehicle, the State is required to pay for the vehicle, the tags, licensing, fuel, tires, oil, etc. and they are also to pay you a salary for driving a State owned vehicle; it says so in their own Highway Safety Act and USC – CFR rules and regulations.
16. We now have the court orders that goes back and nullifies any and all IRS and Tax cases, Foreclosures, Credit Card Debt, cases or actions. These people never had the lawful right to demand anything of you; they are corporate actors, not a legitimate government body.
17. Judge admits the 1933 bankruptcy, and no way to pay off anything because of Federal Reserve Notes; all public debt is t be discharged through the Treasury.
18. Only the Secretary of Transportation can hear traffic cases; all traffic cases are civil, not criminal.
19. If you’re not being paid for you time, you are not required to have one of their CDL or CMV licenses; it’s prohibited.
20. Says we now have a major labor dispute on our hands; US corporation running a slave racket against American Citizens without the pay.
21. United States Codes (USC) and Titles #1 thru #50 are void; have never been passed by Congress; all have been repealed.
As I’ve been saying for a very long time on this forum: If you are not getting a weekly or monthly pay check from the so called federal government aka UNITED STATES or one of it’s sub corporations such as the STATE OF ***, then their statutory rules (not laws), codes and regulations DO NOT APPLY TO YOU ……… Period!
There is so much information packed into these last six calls, I can’t even begin to share it in this post. If you want your freedom; if you want to know with 100% surety that the foreign corporation known as the UNITED STATES has zero authority over you unless you are receiving a weekly paycheck from them, take the time to listen to call #646 through #651 here:
Scroll down the page and click on the orange “Listen” button; a pop up player will appear for your listening pleasure.
And believe me: This is pure listening pleasure, with the court filings; rulings and US Code to back it all up.
By the time you finish these few short shows, your fear of the government will be a thing of the past.
Also, many of Rod’s current filings against the infrastructure are at:http://harveyw26.minus.com …some may be easy to download, some may not !
And for those of you who are new to the forum and want to get a better grasp of all this prior to or after listening to the calls, here are some of my more informative posts on the matter at hand:
Public Notice to Gun Grabbing Politicians:
So the Government wants you to collect a sales tax?
Your Home Loan was paid the day you signed the note:
The real reason for the 14th Amendment:
What’s the One Document in your possession that gives you the authority to rule over my life?
Can the State be an actual injured party? ….. No, it cannot!
Having a Social Security # is not a contract with the State/Feds:
Trust Law, your Rights and how to enforce them:
Why you should never hire an attorney:
Hopefully now in light of these Administrative Court Rulings people will now come to realize the fact, that Unless You Are Getting A Weekly Check From Government, Their Statutory Rules-Codes-Regulations They Put Off As Laws, Have Zero Force Or Effect On You Personally
No Contract = No Jurisdiction
Did you fill out an employment contract with the State; are they paying you for your services? If not, why the hell are you following their rules?
This is how we change our current form of Government back to the Republic is was initially intended to be.
If you don’t take the time to listen to at least those last six shows at the link above, you are overlooking the most important information ever to come to light within the Liberty Movement.
Stop looking for a savior to save us from tyranny and listen to the shows I’ve provided. Now you are your own savior – Individually, now you can make a HUGE difference in our political structure and form of government.
Visit WELL REGULATED AMERICAN MILITIAS ! at: http://wramsite.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network
In case you have NOT seen this article by Rod Class! Awesome information!
The Avaaz Team
Imagine if there were one website we could open with our morning coffee that felt like walking onto the global town square — a one-stop shop with reliable news, insightful analysis, and inspirational storytelling that for the first time offered solutions and a way to take action on the issues we most care about!
Now imagine if 16 million of us were behind this cutting edge site — that’s a bigger circulation than the Washington Post or the Times! It’s a bold goal, but we’ve spent months shaping the concept and recruiting an initial team of top journalists. Now the Avaaz Daily Briefing is nearly ready to launch.
Old media is beholden to corporate owners and advertisers and its news is often cynical and disempowering. The Daily Briefing will be owned by us and driven by us — people-powered media for a better world. If just 20,000 of us chip in a small amount today, we can roll it out and hire the best editors, writers, infographic geniuses, and developers. Click to help Avaaz become the media:
Earlier this year, an astonishing 97% of the Avaaz community voted for this idea in our annual poll. Last week, we took it for a test drive and the response was fantastic! For the first time ever, our movement became the media — together we countered the mainstream “Muslim Rage” coverage by sharing a post that responsibly contextualized the Muslim protests and challenged Newsweek’s sensationalism.
It’s mind-blowing to think how this project could evolve. If just 20,000 of us donate today, here’s what we’ll do:
Staff up the tiny team currently running the Daily Briefing. Some of the world’s most experienced and talented journalists and media pros have approached us to come aboard because they are tired of corporate and conflict journalism and can see how a 16 million-member media machine can strengthen our democracies and help change our world.
Build the world’s best technology so community and democracy rule. With cutting edge crowd-sourcing and citizen journalism tech builds, we’ll all get to produce content and vote things up and down so that stories are featured based on merit and relevance to us.
Tell the good news. Instead of bombarding us solely with stories that portray the horrors of humanity and the destruction of our planet, the Daily Briefing will investigate and showcase inspiring stories of hope and courage.
Give a voice to the untold stories. Avaaz members have funded critical citizen journalism to break media blackouts in hotspots of repression across the world. Now, the Daily Briefing will offer an avenue for voices and issues that are ignored by corporate-owned media.
Provide world-class analysis and political entrepreneurship. Daily Briefing staff will cut through the language that alienates us, instead providing solid analysis and new paths to confront the biggest challenges of our time.
Click here to donate and help launch the Daily Briefing:
The march of democracy that is sweeping our world is remaking many of our old institutions. For 5 years now, we have worked together to reform politics across the world — and it is working. But politics and media are two sides of the same coin — one cannot change without change in the other and we are governed as much by media as we are by governments. It’s time to take them both back.
Ricken, Dalia, Maria Paz, Alice, Antonia, Ari, Heather, Wissam and the whole Avaaz team
PS – In case you’re mulling it over, here are 11 more reasons to donate to the Avaaz Daily Briefing 🙂
Reason 1 – Daily Briefing is Avaaz 2.0
It’s a whole new dimension of the product Avaaz has been putting out for years. We are already the most successful, viral online community ever — this will take us to the next level.
Reason 2 – Daily Briefing is Independent, Impartial and Trustworthy
Avaaz has always been totally independent, taking no money from governments or corporations, ensuring that our voice is exclusively determined by the values of our members and not by any large funder or agenda. Now, 100% of the Avaaz budget comes from small online donations. This means that the only editorial agenda for the Daily Briefing is the people’s agenda, and we will not shy away from speaking truth to power.
Reason 3 – Daily Briefing is People Reviewed, Approved and Powered
The team will create and maintain feedback and testing mechanisms to ensure Avaaz members exert quality control over the Daily Briefing and are always able to hold us accountable for producing the highest quality content possible.
Make a donation here: https://secure.avaaz.org/en/avaaz_becomes_the_media/?dty
Reason 4 – Daily Briefing Sees Deeply and Explains Simply
The Daily Briefing will communicate the most incisive and empowering understanding available of world events. But our team will remain fiercely faithful to the principle that important public debate should be accessible and engaging for all citizens. No matter how complex the issue, there is a simple, concise and engaging way of explaining it. This never means dumbing down, it means seeing deeply in order to explain simply.
Reason 5 – Daily Briefing is Briefing and Equipment for the Citizen
The Daily Briefing will always treat readers like prime ministers and presidents — they’re busy, they make critically important decisions about how to spend their time and they deserve to have the most important and most relevant information and analysis.
Reason 6 – The Daily Briefing is Not News, it’s Better
It represents, in part, a return to the soul of journalism — campaigning journalism that upholds the public interest and holds power accountable.
Reason 7 – Avaaz has No Bureaucracy
Avaaz is a massive network of citizens, but our organization is absolutely tiny — just 55 full time campaigners with operational and technology support. Most large, global NGOs have hundreds or even thousands of staff. Our small size means we have no time for red tape, layers of management or being focused on anything but getting results.
Reason 8 – Avaaz is Regularly Audited and Fiscally Responsible
There’s a lot of fear out there about misuse of donated money. Most of the fear is misplaced –- most organizations are filled with good people trying to do good things. With Avaaz you can be sure -– partly because we’re required by law to be audited every 12 months. This audit thoroughly checks every aspect of our books and financial practices. We’ve been audited 6 times since we launched and every time been given a squeaky-clean bill of health (for details, click here).
Reason 9 – Avaaz has a World-Class Team That Does Outstanding Work
Campaigning, advocacy and social change are serious and demanding business – the more competent the team, the more impact our donations have. Avaaz has always attracted some of the best campaigners and advocates in the world. Many of our campaign directors joined us after being CEOs of successful advocacy organizations and most have degrees from the top universities in the world. Our Daily Briefing team will be made up of top writers, journalists and editors.
Reason 10 – Avaaz is Political (this really matters)
Most charities offer tax deductibility for donations. But this means that they are, in a way, partially taxpayer funded and governments use that to place a very thick set of rules on what they can and can’t do. Chief among them is restricting what they can say to criticize, support or oppose a politician. Avaaz is very rare in that our donations are not tax-deductible, leaving us 100% free to say and do whatever we need to to get leaders to listen to people — which will be crucial to keeping the Daily Briefing independent, impartial and trustworthy.
Reason 11 – Like Avaaz, the Daily Briefing Will be the Only Operation of its Kind — Ever, Anywhere
Avaaz is the world’s first and only multi-million member, high-tech, people-powered, multi-issue, genuinely global campaigning community. No other movement can rapidly mobilize large-scale, coordinated democratic pressure in over 193 countries within 24 hours. Now, the Daily Briefing could be our next step in record breaking if we become the most read and shared global, non-profit, people-powered news website — ever, anywhere. But it can only happen if 20,000 of us chip in what we can today.
Make a secure donation to power the Avaaz Daily Briefing: https://secure.avaaz.org/en/avaaz_becomes_the_media/?dty