Archive for December, 2012
A campaign focusing on raising awareness that vehicle emissions can be cut down by up to 75% while providing funding to create the 100 mpg fuel system.
arte Blanche is researching a story on securitisation and banking. This is the most wonderful news our NPO could ever hope for.
To make this story as hard-hitting as possible, please help by doing any of the following:
Begin by asking your bank the attached 10 questions. (For a list of bank email addresses, click here).
- Did you receive a response? If their response was not good enough, did you follow up?
- Has the bank ever come back to you with a deal to settle your balance at a discount? For example, has the bank offered to bring down your loan by 20%, or 50%? Was this before or after you asked them the 10 questions?
- Have you ever received a letter from an attorney threatening take your home or car away due to non-payment? Please read that letter carefully – does the letter mention any other strange third party organisation other than the bank itself?
- If the bank did not respond to your 10 questions, did they mysteriously stop any collections processes against you?
- Has the bank ever “lost” your documents or had them burned up in a fire? If yes, please send us their letter confirming this.
- Finally, if you have time, please complete our “Big Banking survey” here.
Kindly respond to this email with the banks response (if any), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE NEW ECONOMIC RIGHTS ALLIANCE