The Real Criminals
1. Look up the Public Laws governing Citizen’s Arrest in your state. Get ready to use them.
2. Now, let’s pretend we set up a system of “naming conventions” such that the following rules apply:
- john –quincy: adams = a living American endowed with all his natural rights
- John Quincy Adams = a foreign situs trust used in commercial shipping
- JOHN QUINCY ADAMS = a foreign estate trust
- John Q. Adams = a public transmitting utility company
- John q. Adams = a public foundation
- JOHN Q. Adams = a cooperative
- JOHN QUINCY ADAMS = a boat or ship used in public commerce
- JOHN QUINCY Adams = a commonwealth trust
- J. QUINCY Adams = a slave owned by Exxon Corporation
- J.Q. Adams = a foreign pauper forbidden to own land
- Adams, John Q. = a taxpayer ADAMS, JOHN Q. = a soldier adams, john q. = a slave
There are dozens of different potential meanings that can be arbitrarily assigned to anyone’s name and used to “represent” radically different entities. In a verbal conversation we can talk all day long about someone or something named “John Quincy Adams” and which john quincy adams or what kind of JOHN QUINCY ADAMS will never be known, except from the context of the conversation.
Source: Personage & Barratry.