Archive for June 25th, 2009
There are a few precautions everyone can do to stop the spread of any virus and these are as follows:
- Wash your hands 5 or 6 times a day with a good alcohol-based hand wash, or with a germicidal soap. Do a through job making sure you wash between the fingers.
- When sneezing always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue and then get rid of it right away in the proper manner.
- If you have the flu symptoms then for heavens sake stay at home for at least 4 days, do not spread it to your friends and associates.
- Do not touch your eyes on any account as the virus enters the body easily through your eyes.
- Use 35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide with distilled water, the extra oxygen atom in the compound will saturate your cells with oxygen making it virtually impossible for the virus to survive, for more details on how to deliver this vital treatment click on the shortened link below.
Send me a comment if you want a link to a good retailer in the UK who can supply you with the right Hydrogen Peroxide for the job, which takes only a short time to self administer.
See this article By Dr. David G. Williams and take special note of the grades of Hydrogen Peroxide and especially note (F) which says:
F) 35% Food Grade: This is used in the production of foods like cheese, eggs, and whey-containing products. It is also sprayed on the foil lining of aseptic packages containing fruit juices and milk products. THIS IS THE ONLY GRADE RECOMMENDED FOR INTERNAL USE. It is available in pints, quarts, gallons or even drums. Various suppliers are mentioned later in this article.
This is very important, please buy the correct grade. Here is the link to the article.
I am not a doctor so you do this at your own risk. My wife and I have been taking this treatment for around 6 months and we have not had any problems and the little money I spent for peace of mind was well spent, so much so that I’ve just order 250ml more from my supplier.