As originally posted on: Tenth Amendment Center Blog
September 17, 2010
The world is run by rules that determine how we interact with other people. A baseball team has rules on how it interacts with its players, a husband and wife have rules on how they interact with each other, and freedom has its own rule.
The non-coercion principle is the one rule of freedom because it is, as its name implies, when a person does not force or coerce in any way how another person acts. This allows each person to exist in a state of freedom since they are free to engage in any behavior they want without any other person having any say otherwise. This principle does not limit a person’s own choice over themselves but completely inhibits their choice over what other people do. The only right that is denied by this principle is the right to dictate what other people should do.
This principle forbids us from using our worldly powers from denying other people their choice of what they want to do and it also denies us from attempting to use any kind of coercion against them. This implies that we can not manipulate them, force them, or even deny them the right to think as they want since it forbids us from doing that. It is the one ethical rule that we should live by because when this is done the natural liberties we have emerges since no other person has the power to remove our freedom from us.
In some ways we, as human beings, cling to whatever power we have over other people in the same way Frodo in the Lord of the Rings held onto his ring of power. He could not give his ring in the end which seems to be our fate as well and the result is humanity is not living in their natural state of freedom from where goodness and harmony exist.
Just like all evil on middle-earth was the byproduct of the ring all evil on the real earth is the byproduct of our own power. Conflict between any two parties is the violation of the non-coercion principle since it was one party demanding another party comply with its wishes. Larger and more dangerous conflicts between nations exist when one nation wants another to do something but if each nation gave up the idea that they could force the other to comply with its wishes then their would never be a need to go to war with each other.
All other evils are just the result of not living by the non-coercion principle. An act of theft definitely violates the non-coercion principle because one person forces the other to give up something they have. Deception and manipulation violates this as well because a person who is tricked into doing something they would not have freely agreed to do if they knew the truth. Murder, rape, and all the worst evils happen can’t happen where the non-coercion principle is in play since those acts requires a person’s voluntary participation in order for those to occur.
It is said that money is the root of all evil but the truth is that evil exist because of the violation of the coercion principle. This makes the root of all evil an assumption of power over the individual which is a denial of someone’s individual liberty. The non-coercion principle nullifies that assumption which nullifies all evil.
It’s time to save humanity and throw away our rings of power.
Here are my comments; Thank you Edward for this great article. I have recently received a notice from the income tax office offering a reduction in penalties and interest for an alleged tax bill I knew nothing about. This offer is for the years 1999 to 2009 this is after I had filled in a self assessment tax form every year I have lived in Malta, included in each return I had placed a copy of my P60 ( my yearly tax document from the UK) and all my pension statements enclosed, every tax return was return with no tax to pay. Now out of the blue comes this notice of reduction of penalties and interest.
I have put the tax man on notice that I need proof of debt, asking him/her to define certain words which appear in their notice to me. I included twelve of my own beliefs in my notice to them.
* I believe the Euro is just a worthless piece of paper a fiat currency with nothing to back it, which is soon to fail due out of control Governments and banks playing fast and loose with money which is not theirs as they are debtors, they are a fictions created out of the mind of men . A creation of man cannot be higher than the creator.
* I believe that the living breathing human living on this land known as Malta are the creditors and that the Government which is a fiction created by the mind of man is the debtor.
* I believe the living breathing human living on this land known as Malta are collateral to a bankruptcy without our full knowledge and consent and is therefore unlawful.
* I believe the God of all Nations is money and we as human beings have strayed far from the path of our spiritual nature and are now paying the price; we are being led by unscrupulous elitists using fear, constant war and division of populations by any means possible to gain total control of every Country in the entire world.
* I believe that Lawyers should not hold any office in a Government as they cannot be trusted and constitute one of the biggest problems the world faces today. The UNITED STATES is full of them.
* I believe income tax is unlawful and that a fair exercise tax is lawful.
* I believe that all living sentient beings in the western world have been deceived by their Governments to extract their wealth by deception, we have been turned into Corporate Entities unknowingly and that you are perhaps unknowingly are part of that deception but if you do know and have not divulged it to the Police for investigation you are guilty of malfeasant.
* If point above is true then all contracts entered into unknowingly are null and void.
* I believe that Maritime law has been brought upon the land by deception and if so that is also unlawful and is null and void.
* I can tell you that millions of people are researching this problem and beginning to realize that the world is devoid of truth and is being run by a small cabal of elitists who are out of control and at best are control freaks and at worse Satanists and Lutherans’ who are fast losing control.
* I believe that the UNITED STATES Government is corrupt and bankrupt as is the FEDERAL RESERVE and this will soon be known to the world and the biggest crash since 1929 will ensue. May God help us all.
* I believe the bright light of our creator is being directed at planet Earth and the inhabitants. The dark cabal will fail, it is time to choose sides as the Government agents who are forcing this evil will be brought to justice by good men and with God’s help we will make the Earth a Paradise for all men no matter what race, colour or creed.
This will bring hell down on my head, but so be it, we have to stand up to these fraudsters. We all need to ask questions of these people and put them in the spotlight, in other words make it hard work to collect on their blood money. Most people just roll over and pay up without a word of protest. That has to stop.